General and Tax Accounting
- Classification and processing of information;
- Monthly preparation of trial balance and financial statements;
- Analysis and reconciliation of line items;
- Monthly tax computation;
- Bookkeeping of accounting and tax records;
- Preparation and delivery of accessory obligations;
- Support to external audit.
- Employee hiring and termination;
- Monthly payroll processing;
- Preparation and delivery of accessory obligations (RAIS, CAGED, SEFIP, DIRF, E-Social);
- Social security tax computation;
- Issuance of monthly paychecks and income statements;
- Monitoring of employee severance process (Trade Union / Ministry of Labor).